Life in the Burbs

Life in the Burbs

Friday, February 13, 2015

I thought I would add a few pictures of the bathroom.  Around Christmas/New Year's a few friends came over and helped me get the tub set and plumbed, the bathroom sheetrocked, and backer board in the tub.  There were a few panels of backer board to get up before tiling could be done.  I have taken the week off and have been working to get everything ready to tile tomorrow (2/13).  We are looking for someone to mud and tape the sheet rock before we put the tile floor in.  Once that is done it should be done fairly quickly.  Enjoy the pictures. 

Bathroom wall where the counter and mirror were and will be.
 
 
 The other bathroom wall.  The switch is for the heater.

The shower before mudding and taping with the tile in the foreground. 

Cubby in the back of the shower after mudding/taping.

Cubby prior to mudding and taping.

Shower area post mudding/taping.

Shower area prior o mudding/taping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment