Saturday (3/27) was a day around town with errands, grocery shopping, and lunch. We ate at a pizza place that has a play area. The kids enjoyed it and after you were aclimated to the smell of stinky feet it wasn't so bad.
The kiddos are SO big! The girls' hair is long and beautiful and Kaitlyn is big. She was just a wee-little baby when I saw her last. And Timmy, oh Timmy he'll always have my heart! :) Miss you guys lots! I want to see pics of the proud parents too!
The kiddos are SO big! The girls' hair is long and beautiful and Kaitlyn is big. She was just a wee-little baby when I saw her last. And Timmy, oh Timmy he'll always have my heart! :) Miss you guys lots! I want to see pics of the proud parents too!
ReplyDeleteYour kids have grown up so much since I saw them last. How cute they are!
ReplyDelete